Skip to main content

Identify and fix AMP Signed Exchange errors in Search Console

Signed Exchanges (SXG) is a subset of the emerging family of specifications called Web Packaging, which enables publishers to safely make their content portable, while still keeping the publisher’s integrity and attribution. In 2019, Google Search started linking to signed AMP pages served from Google’s cache when available. This feature allows the content to be prefetched without loss of privacy, while attributing the content to the right origin.
Today we are happy to announce that sites implementing SXG for their AMP pages will be able to understand if there are any issues preventing Google from serving the SXG version of their page using the Google AMP Cache. 

Popular posts from this blog

3 Tips to be a Better Digital Marketer

how to become a better digital marketer.  In fact, what we should be talking about is:  How to be a better marketer.  The Digital medium is just how communication technology has evolved.  Earlier we have Radio, TV, Newspaper and Magazines, but now we have Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and Online videos.  However, the core principles of marketing has not changed. Because we as humans have not changed.  If you become a better marketer, you can automatically become a better digital marketer. So how do we become better marketers? 1. Get a Good Life Experience Marketing is mostly the ability to tell compelling stories.  Great marketers are people who have a great life experience.  For example, a while back I wrote a blog post on how digital marketing and blogging took me to China.  (You can read the blog post here:  How Blogging & Digital Marketing took me to China ). I was able to write that story because I did someth...

3 Business Lessons from Strategy Games

I am not sure how much computer games you play. Do you? I am a gamer and I love strategy games which involve planning. My favourite game is Red Alert. I have been playing Red Alert 3 for a very long time and its a war game. I realized, I have learned a lot of business lessons by playing Red Alert. And here are the top 3. 1. Don't Attack Too Soon In Red Alert, we have limited time and resources. I have to build an army with those resources and then attack my enemy. If I did not build a large enough army, I will lose the battle and also my troops. Once I lose my troops, I have to rebuild it from scratch. If I build a large enough troop after looking at my enemy, and attack with everything I have, I have a chance of winning. In business, it is similar. If you build a product and if it is not as good as your competitors, you will fail. Once you take it to the market and fail, there is no coming back. So have some patience and build a good product. Whe...

New Schema.org support for retailer shipping data

  Quick summary : Starting today, we support   shippingDetails  schema.org markup   as an alternative way for retailers to be eligible for shipping details in Google Search results. Since June 2020, retailers have been able to list their products across different Google surfaces for free,  including on Google Search . We are committed to supporting ways for the ecosystem to better connect with users that come to Google to look for the best products, brands, and retailers by investing both in more robust tooling in  Google Merchant Center  as well as with new kinds of schema.org options. Shipping details, including cost and expected delivery times, are often a key consideration for users making purchase decisions. In our own studies, we’ve heard that users abandon shopping checkouts because of unforeseen or uncertain shipping costs. This is why we will often show shipping cost information in certain result types, including on free listings on Google Sea...