Skip to main content

The 4-step Creative Writing Process for Professional Bloggers [2020]

The 4-step Creative Writing Process for Professional Bloggers [2020]
The 4-step Creative Writing Process for Professional Bloggers

I've mentored 1000s of new bloggers in the past few years (through my 100-day blogging course), and do you know what is the most frequently asked question?


"How do I write better blog posts?"


This is the most important question to ask if you want to become a blogger.


From my 10-years of experience in blogging, and inputs from other experienced bloggers, I have come up with a 4-step process for writing. 


You can read it here:


The 4-step Creative Writing Process for Professional Bloggers


In this extensive article I've covered the 4-step process in depth...


1. Gain Knowledge by Learning

2. Add Experience from Past & Present
3. Go into Deep Thought
4. Manifest Your Ideas into Writing

This is one of the most important and the longest blog post I've written on my blog. 


Read it here: The 4-step Creative Writing Process for Professional Bloggers


I've also explained about the concept of creativity, which is important to learn when you are a blogger.


Let me know what you think about the post.


Thanks for reading this blog!
Sachin

Popular posts from this blog

3 Tips to be a Better Digital Marketer

how to become a better digital marketer.  In fact, what we should be talking about is:  How to be a better marketer.  The Digital medium is just how communication technology has evolved.  Earlier we have Radio, TV, Newspaper and Magazines, but now we have Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and Online videos.  However, the core principles of marketing has not changed. Because we as humans have not changed.  If you become a better marketer, you can automatically become a better digital marketer. So how do we become better marketers? 1. Get a Good Life Experience Marketing is mostly the ability to tell compelling stories.  Great marketers are people who have a great life experience.  For example, a while back I wrote a blog post on how digital marketing and blogging took me to China.  (You can read the blog post here:  How Blogging & Digital Marketing took me to China ). I was able to write that story because I did someth...

3 Business Lessons from Strategy Games

I am not sure how much computer games you play. Do you? I am a gamer and I love strategy games which involve planning. My favourite game is Red Alert. I have been playing Red Alert 3 for a very long time and its a war game. I realized, I have learned a lot of business lessons by playing Red Alert. And here are the top 3. 1. Don't Attack Too Soon In Red Alert, we have limited time and resources. I have to build an army with those resources and then attack my enemy. If I did not build a large enough army, I will lose the battle and also my troops. Once I lose my troops, I have to rebuild it from scratch. If I build a large enough troop after looking at my enemy, and attack with everything I have, I have a chance of winning. In business, it is similar. If you build a product and if it is not as good as your competitors, you will fail. Once you take it to the market and fail, there is no coming back. So have some patience and build a good product. Whe...

New Schema.org support for retailer shipping data

  Quick summary : Starting today, we support   shippingDetails  schema.org markup   as an alternative way for retailers to be eligible for shipping details in Google Search results. Since June 2020, retailers have been able to list their products across different Google surfaces for free,  including on Google Search . We are committed to supporting ways for the ecosystem to better connect with users that come to Google to look for the best products, brands, and retailers by investing both in more robust tooling in  Google Merchant Center  as well as with new kinds of schema.org options. Shipping details, including cost and expected delivery times, are often a key consideration for users making purchase decisions. In our own studies, we’ve heard that users abandon shopping checkouts because of unforeseen or uncertain shipping costs. This is why we will often show shipping cost information in certain result types, including on free listings on Google Sea...